Currently, I study a PhD programme Philosophy and History of Science and Technology at University of West Bohemia.
I studied Etnography at University of Bonn and Philosophy of Mind and Phenomenology at University of Copenhagen.
I teach at New Media Studies department at Charles University, Philosophy department at University of West Bohemia, and Art & Design School of Prague City University.
I work as a Frontend developer at the Czech proptech start-up Spaceflow.
• PhD school of phenomenology and philosophy of mind, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2019, Summer school)
• MA, New media studies, Charles University, Prague (2015-2018, summa cum laude, nominated for the Bolzano award)
• MSc, Cognitive informatics & Philosophy, University of Economics in Prague (2017-2022)
• Ethnography, Universität Bonn, Germany (2018 erasmus)
• BA, Information technology & English linguistics, Charles University, Prague (2011-2015)